Wednesday, September 2, 2009

so much happening...

First I'd like to thank my friend Rachel for designing a cool Vriesen Family logo...now proudly displayed on our blog. Makes it a little more unique! Thanks Rach!
Well four months is here! We have now survived 120 days of parenthood. Can't believe it's gone by this fast. Brian and I are both amazed at how big he is getting. He finally rolled over this weekend, but it hasn't become a habit just yet. Must have been a weekend thing, because he hasn't done it since! He is giggling more and more, so that is fun. I also started making babyfood. I read that you can freeze it for 3 months so I decided to get ahead of the game. I already have a month's worth of fruits and veggies done. It's so easy and super fun. Obviously I have more time now since I'm not back at work yet, so I'm taking advantage of it. Two more weeks until I return to work...when I return it will have been four months that I have been gone. As much as I'm sad to leave Blake (the day just won't be the same!) I'm excited to get back on somewhat of a schedule. Well off to make more food...I'll post some pictures later....as promised here are some pictures. The one above is my first batch of peas...the one below is fresh zucchini compared to packaged green beans...you pick :)

No comments: