Sunday, November 7, 2010

Family pictures...

So as most of you know, our awesome daycare provider takes photos on the side. Throughout the year many of her photos have been put up on our blog, because lets face it....my pictures aren't very good. In any case, this fall she took family pictures of my parents and us. This is the first time we've had "professional" pictures taken with my mom and dad since my senior pictures (not posting those ones!). Anyway, just wanted to share some of them for those of you not on Facebook, etc. If you like them, let me know know...she does great work and is available! [free plug for you Rebecca!]

















And for those of you who miss his curls here are some from the summer with Brian's family.We all were at RJ's cabin, our brother-in-law's family cabin. It was a great weekend where we could all get together, and all the kids could play!














Thanks for reading, until next time!

1 comment:

Annie P said...

Love the family photos! They are great. I also enjoy that Husker was included in the photos. You guys all look great. So cute!