Saturday, January 9, 2010

Wow...January is already here?

I feel like Christmas was just yesterday, it may be because we still have our Christmas tree up...but either way I can't believe that January is here already. This week I finally started back to work, so it was "fun" getting back into a routine. I think Blake was ready for it, he was struggling a little last week to sleep. But now I think we're back on track.


We were able to finally get down to Blue Earth and celebrate Christmas and New Year's at the Vriesens. It was very relaxing and fun to just hang out. Blake was excited to get all the attention, Husker...not so much, but she's a good sport. Blake is really on the move, so it was fun to have a big open area with NO STAIRS around and him to roam free.



Luckily the Cornhusker's won their bowl game. Blake and Brian were cheering them on, as Husker huddled up next to me scared of all of the cheering. It's really quite cute.



Brian and I went to the Timberwolves game last night. I got free tickets from work, it was nice to have a inexpensive date night. I think my parents were excited to come babysit too. Today the Oian's were over to celebrate Christmas. It's been a while since Blake and Macie have seen each other so I'll end the post with some cute pics. They sure are going to have a good time growing up together![gallery link="file"]

No comments: