Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day at the pool..


Well this summer has been very nice to be off of work, but some of the things I used to do in the summer just don't happen as often when you have a 3 month old. This is why it has taken until the LAST day in July for me to actually get to the pool! Some good friends of the family, The Leff's, have the most awesome pool in Buffalo. It has always been a fun summer destination, so I decided to make a pool date with my friend Katie and head out to Buffalo with Blake. It's quite a feat keeping the little guy out of the sun, but my mom was happy to tag-a-long and babysit while Katie and I soaked up rays in the pool! Blake debuted his cool shades, but he doesn't really like them that much, so they were short lived. We had a great time and I got a LOT of sun. Next summer will be much more exciting to have Blake out there, we can probably start "swimming" lessons there too. So much to look forward too.

No comments: