Wednesday, July 29, 2009

And so it begins....

So I guess this is the new thing, blogging. Well I guess it's not that new, but new for us. This is the final page that I will be creating for our family. So bookmark it! The baby page I set up for Blake doesn't hold many pictures, and it's kind of a pain to manage. So this is where I'm going to "house" everything. I guess this is the way of journaling in the new century. Since I can do this anywhere I might be more successful than the hundreds of times I've tried to start a diary/journal.

This blog won't necessarily be all about Blake, but all the fun and exciting things we are doing...uh...well I guess that's mostly about Blake then. At least for right now.

So much for my first post, I'll add more pictures later and really beef this up.

But seriously, this will be the only thing I update, so stay tuned!

No comments: